Why should you use ValveCare?
The valves and valve seats in a number of engines are more susceptible to wear when they run on LPG or CNG. This problem does not arise with petrol engines because petrol contains specific additives that lubricate the valves and valve seats. These additives are not present in LPG and CNG. The ValveCare-DI metering system injects these additives in exactly metered quantities together with the LPG or CNG to prevent excessive wear.
The ValveCare system is a full electronic and sequential regulated additive dosing system suitable for both MPI (multipoint injection) and DI (direct injection) engines.In combination with the highly effective Prins additive, the system will contribute to a cleaner combustion chamber and improved durability of valves and valve-seats against excessive wear.
The additive ValveCare has a consumption ratio of 1 liter additive on 1.000 liter LPG. The additive-reservoir can be refilled at any time. In case the additive reservoir is empty, the Prins switch will indicate a blue exclamation mark (blinking), and the engine can run another 4 hours on LPG. After this period the engine does only run on petrol and the exclamation mark will stay visible. Filling up the additive-reservoir will make driving on LPG possible again.
What you need to know:
• One bottle of ValveCare (1L) is sufficient for approx. 1.000 liter fuel.
• Do not use or mix other additive with the original Blue Prins ValveCare additive. Use of other additive can harm the system
and warranty will directly expire.
• For more information please contact your official Prins installer.
See the ValveCare-DI system overview below:
1. Dosing unit
2. Additive-reservoir (for the ValveCare-DI liquid)
3. Low level indicator
4. Additive feed lines
5. Super seal connectors for easy fitting and integrating into the Prins system
6.Additive feed line connection